The IT Metrics and Productivity Institute (ITMPI) is a sister organization to Computer Aid. ITMPI’s main goal is to promote best practices in the areas of Software Process, Software Metrics, Software Estimation, and IT Governance. One of the ways it does this is by offering live webinars and maintaining an archive of previously recorded webinars.
If you comb the live webinar list (unfortunately at this time it is not searchable), you will find the following QA topics that may be of interest to you:
- Practical QA Testing in a Configurable World
- Setting Up a Testing Center of Excellence: Making it Work
- Science-based Test Planning – Fewer Tests, Better Coverage
- Testing Automation: Keys to Success
And when you can’t attend, we record the webinars and provide them for free viewing for the first week after the webinar has aired. After that time, you can purchase access to the webinar for a nominal fee.
We also keep recordings of older QA webinars in our webinar archives. There is a search feature that allows you to search either by category or by speaker. Although QA is not a search option, you can select Testing as the category, and the archives displays a list of 15+ webinars. Some of the more interesting ones include:
- Book Discussion: Foundations of Software Testing: ISTQB Certification
- Proactive Testing Puts Agile Test-Driven (and Other) Development on Steroids
- Short-Cycle Development during Test: Case Study for a Legacy Enterprise IT System
- The International Software Testing Qualification Board Advanced Syllabus
Look over the full list of webinars and maybe purchase some. Let us know what you’ve learned, what you’d like to see us offer, and what we can improve.